W.T. Bland Public Library
1995 N. Donnelly St.
Mount Dora, FL 32757
Phone: (352) 735-7180
Go to Web Site
|Mon:|| 10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tue:||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wed:||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thu:|| 10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Fri:|| 10:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sat:|| 10:00am - 2:00pm|
Lajun Garry Administrative Secretary
Stephanie Haimes Director
Greg Phillips Reference Librarian
Doreen Tewksbury Circulation Supervisor
Maria Scanlan Circulation Assistant
Lynn Gonzales Youth Services Librarian
Heather Fales Technical Processing
Carrie Daughtery Library Page
- Libraries to Close for Labor Day
The following Lake County Library System Libraries will close for Labor Day on Monday, September 1, 2014. View Press Release
- Introduction to Grants for Non-Profit Organizations
Thursday, September 4th at 2:00pm. Registration is required as there is limited seating for this informative program.The class will cover basic topics to help you find funding sources, the basics of proposal development, important considerations when you are developing your proposal, and how to tailor a proposal to the funder’s criteria.
- 3 part series on Essential Oils taught by Stephanie Clunn
• Saturday, August 30 at 10:30am – Pure Essential Oils and Aromatherapy Workshop - Learn about therapeutic grade, pure, essential oils; what they are, the many ways they can be used and how they are applied.
• Saturday, September 27 at 10:30am – Make Over Your Medicine Cabinet Naturally - Using therapeutic grade, pure essential oils, learn the many ways they can heal and often replace your over the counter medicine cabinet items.
• Saturday, November 22 at 10:30am – The Holidays & Essential Oils - How you can cook with essential oils, which oils to give as gifts and a make and take hands-on activity.
Registration is suggested so the instructor will have enough supplies for everyone who attends.
- Introduction to the APPLE iPad on Wednesday, September 10 at 2:00 p.m.
This free class will cover basic topics about the APPLE iPad, and will be taught by Barbara Perry, Learning Experience Coordinator for the Lake County Library System. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own iPads; a limited number of iPads will be available for use in the class.Registration is required since space is limited. You may register by calling (352) 735-7180 option 5 or in person at the Circulation Desk.
- Call for Entries for the 5th Annual Trash to Fashion
This spectacular fashion extravaganza featuring outfits designed using recycled materials will be held on Saturday, October 18, in the meeting room at W. T. Bland Public Library in Mount Dora. View Press Release